09 August 2006


Monique agreed to the challenge to make an image (rendered in an astounding 20 seconds) for which we could each write different text to create comics as seen below. As you can see, the image needed no text. (Wheaton, IL)
Blogger Andrew

Text:
"Nuts, another ice cream cone posing as a turtle on the internet! I hate you Dateline!" 

Blogger ewesa

Text:
"if only they made turtle shells in spandex!" 

Blogger Feed

The prize for the race between the tortoise and the hare is finally and shockingly revealed 

Blogger Firefighter/Paramedic

"Well Mr. Senator, I knew your statement was tainted by partisan politics because you began it by saying 'this administration' and ...what??? You're my father??? NOOOOOOooooooo!!!" 

Blogger Tom

In a jumping contest, while close, a turtle will beat a cone every time. 

Blogger Monique

Turtle: Hey, I like your pace of life. Will you marry me?

Ice cream: Lick me! 

Blogger Monique

Turtle: Hey, I like your pace of life. Will you marry me?

Ice cream: Lick me! 

Blogger Feed

p.s. why is Monique getting credit for my comic?? 

Post a Comment     Link