22 September 2006


I see at least three potential band names in this poster. Find all three! (Cambridge, MA)
Blogger Andrew

I see more than that:

Engineering Achievements
Metallurgy (in use, I think)
Concept of 0
Writing Systems
Axe Money
Cu-Su Bells (kinda like Goo Goo Dolls)

I think Agricultural Strategies is too much verbage for a band name. It'd be fine for a lobbying firm, or maybe some high-tech tractor designers. Ceramics has a certain, er, "earthy" quality to it that might lend itself to being used as a band name, but it's borderline. 

Blogger Jenni

I must be so tired because I read this as "bland" names and I thought Agricultural Strategies for sure. Reminds me of Idaho....Zzzzzzz. 

Blogger Monique

Pretty good. But not quite "J.F.O.D." or "Blowing Zeroes. 

Blogger Feed

From now on, everyone will refer to me as Axe Money. 

Blogger Shannon S.

Hello to all who reside in Tom-land... I am not sure of blog etiquette, but before barging into your personal conversations I thought I would say hello. Hi. My name is Shannon (can I say that on the Internet?) and I knew Tom for a short time between junior and senior years of high school... we check in from time to time. This time I have discovered that somehow over the years he has become a lot cooler than me.

And has a way better apartment.

I don't know how I feel about that. 

Blogger Tom

Eh, half the people who comment on here don't know who the other half are anyway (and we're talking family members), so have no fear Shannon, and welcome! 

Blogger Brittany

Since we're all happy and friendly here I have a question for you. How did you get the comments to appear on the main page of your blog? That's way cool. My family members haven't even discovered yet how to leave comments on my blog (let alone get to my blog). Maybe if they could see the comments right in front of their faces they would say something once in a while. ...Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I enjoy looking at your pictures. I'm jealous of your apartment too. 

Blogger Tom

You have to go into your template and basically copy and paste the stuff from the "comments" section into your "posts" section, and then I did a bunch of stuff with the CSS formatting code to make it look nice. I can send you my template if you want to look at it or use it. 

Blogger ewesa

please send me your secret blogging technology. thanks! 

Post a Comment     Link