12 July 2008

2008-07-08 040 I have learned for myself that Canada exists.  I will miss my Massachusetts license plates, by the way - I love their retro simplicity. (Canada)

Blogger Liz

I have never doubted the existence of Canada...Delaware, however, is a different story. Can you provide any photographic evidence of Delaware? 

Blogger Tom

So true about Delaware, it's like, is it even a state? I home taught someone from Delaware a year ago, but that's all I've got to go on. 

Blogger mom

Awww, Canada's cute! 

Blogger skim

That looks suspiciously similar to my parents' 'neighbourhood'. Without the powerlines in the distance.

ah, Canada 

Blogger Hsquared2

This looks awfully like Iowa to me. 

Blogger Joe and Joanne

Tom - Canada looks beautiful! Did you and Jon drive through there for cheaper gas prices (?) or just for the enjoyment of seeing beautiful Canada! Great pictures on your blog!
Are you in Seattle yet? 

Blogger Katie

I love that half of the road is paved and the other half is not... and that you can stop in the middle of said road to take a picture, without disrupting traffic. 

Post a Comment     Link