26 December 2008

christmas day 2008 2008-12-25 067 A Very Clayton Christmas. (Centerville, UT)
Blogger Jenni

Puzzle? That's what we missed this year. BTW- Is that a swan? 

Blogger Tom

Well, John and I each got a puzzle for Christmas so we'll have plenty of those around. I was just thinking this year how funky the swan is. 

Blogger Kaahl

when are we going to play four-person chess? 

Blogger Kaahl

Tom's mom: thanks for your comment on my blog. It's interesting to know that the clayton roots are in scandinavia as well. That's my mom's side. My dad's side is only four generations out as well. My sister is moving to oslo soon, so i will probably scoot over there and pay her a visit.

Tom's mom's sons: word on the street is you are maybe down here sometime? i also ran into some boston peeps you know, katherine something or the other--6'10" and blonde. 

Post a Comment     Link