31 May 2009

CameraBag_Photo_1000 Manhattan from the water.  Nobody warned me that the harbor cruise was going to be a dance party. (New York, NY)
Blogger merebuff

The Harbor Cruise is a tragedy that every LDS Single Adult has to experience at least once during their time in New York. Some people go because they think it will be fun. Others go because they have been snookered into it. Or they have nothing better to do and all their friends fell into the first two categories.

Enjoy your time in the city. I kinda miss it lately. A lot. 

Blogger Tom

Who are you? Welcome. 

Blogger merebuff

Oops. Should have been more formal. This is Meredith from the Bellevue 8th Ward. I moved to NYC when you left for Boston. I found your blog while looking at Jonah's, and I couldn't help but comment about the Harbor Cruise. Oh yes, I've been on that. I'm now in Dubai. 

Blogger Tom

Ah yes, I remember, nice to hear from you. 

Post a Comment     Link